Clove Whole Natural
Clove Whole Natural Weight 115gm
Organic Wellness Clove can be used with other spices to create a number of flavoured curries and rice dishes. It is full of antioxidants.
- Cloves offer many health benefits, some of which include providing aid in digestion, having antimicrobial properties, fighting against cancer, protecting the liver, boosting the immune system, controlling diabetes, preserving bone quality, and containing anti-mutagenic properties, as well as fighting against oral
- Cloves improve digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive enzymes. Cloves are also good for reducing flatulence, gastric irritability, dyspepsia and nausea. They can be roasted, powdered, and taken with honey for relief in digestive disorders.
- Cloves have been tested for their antibacterial properties against a number of human pathogens. The extracts of cloves were potent enough to kill those pathogens. Clove extracts are also effective against the specific bacteria that spreads cholera.
- Cloves have been used in many traditional remedies for a number of diseases. One such disease is diabetes. In patients suffering from diabetes, the amount of insulin produced by the body is not sufficient or insulin is not produced at all. Studies have revealed that extracts from cloves imitate insulin in certain ways and help in controlling blood sugar levels
Best before 12 months of packaging
Disclaimer: While we make every effort to make sure the information in this website is accurate and informative, the information does not take the place of professional or medical advice.
Do not use our information on products from holistic wellness range:
- to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- for therapeutic purposes
be aware that you should seek your own medical advice from your doctor or health professional. We do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by use of the information provided in our website.